Our Mission and Vision
ApolloMed is a leading physician-centric, technology-powered, risk-bearing healthcare company. Leveraging its proprietary end-to-end technology solutions, ApolloMed operates an integrated healthcare delivery platform that enables providers to participate successfully in value-based care arrangements, thus empowering them to deliver high-quality care to patients in a cost-effective manner.
We seek to accelerate our nation towards a future in which all patients can have access to high-quality care at a lower cost.
We will do this by building world-class infrastructure, technology, operations, and care delivery capabilities so that we can build a seamlessly coordinated, tight-knit, efficient healthcare ecosystem.
We enable the physician-patient relationship through a scalable, data-driven and evidence-based platform. This platform relieves healthcare providers of their administrative burden, allowing them to do what they are most passionate about - taking care of their patients.
Taking Responsibility for the Health of Our Patients
We are a company built by physicians, for physicians with over 35+ years of engaging in value-based care. As we’ve grown our physician network and partnerships, we deeply understand what drives physician behavior and how that can vastly improve the lives of our patients. We have developed and now use technology that augments our clinical care teams and our physicians to effectively manage care and put their patients first.
All of this allows us to bear and assume the risk of patient care—we truly understand value-based care as a risk-bearing organization. Health plans, or payers, delegate risk to us because of our proven track record of being able to understand physician and patient behavior.
Major Players of the Healthcare Delivery System
We provide care coordination services to every major constituent of the healthcare delivery system, including:
- Primary care physicians
- Acute care hospitals
- Alternative sites of inpatient care
- Physician groups
- Health plans
Our Physician Network
Where ApolloMed Fits in the U.S. Healthcare Ecosystem
We are one of the largest value-based healthcare organizations in the U.S. With our management services organization (MSO), independent physician associations (IPAs) and accountable care organizations (ACOs), we can deliver a full spectrum of care. ApolloMed acts as a “single payer,” connects health ecosystem participants, and integrates clinical, tech, and administrative support for providers.
Our Care Delivery Offerings and Our Partners
Across all aspects of care delivery, we implement innovative models.
Our Strength is Empowering Physician-Centered Care
ApolloMed’s Value-Based Care Model
Our tech-powered platform allows providers to deliver integrated, value-based care. Positive outcomes for this model include:
- Integrated healthcare ecosystem
- Reduce redundant and/or unnecessary testing
- Actionable data allows providers to make informed decisions
- Emphasize preventive/chronic care management
- Incentive to deliver better care at lower cost
- Improved patient experience and outcomes
Key Benefits to Our Partners
Our integrated model benefits all of our partners
- Improved access, quality, and experience
- Healthier lives
- Coordinated and continuous care
- Improved population health and higher quality scoring
- Increased membership
- Significant savings via capitation arrangements that align financial incentives with proactive and preventive healthcare
- Aligned incentives driven by quality
- Reduced burn-out with flexible schedules and greater work-life balance
- Customized clinical and administrative support
- Care delivered in the most cost-effective, high-quality place of service
- Shared risk with hospitals partners
- Coordinated care between PCPs, specialists, and hospitals
A History of Value-Based Solutions
Our dedication to serving our local communities is apparent in our history. For over 35+ years, we’ve delivered technology and services to help physicians compassionately care for their patients.
Committed, Highly Engaged Leadership
Our leadership team consists of talented practicing physicians, knowledgeable and experienced in the challenges facing the U.S. healthcare system. They developed and have proven the success of our scalable model, helping providers manage and deliver exceptional and affordable healthcare.