Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMEH), an integrated population health management company, and Network Medical Management, Inc., one of the largest Management Services Organizations (MSO) in the United Sates, has announced the successful completion of their merger. The newly combined company, which will continue as Apollo Medical Holdings, brings together two leading, complementary healthcare organizations to form one of the nation’s largest population health management companies. ApolloMed will coordinate care and provide medical management for over 700,000 patients in California through a network of over 4,000 contracted physicians. The Company’s common stock began trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market on December 8, 2017 under the ticker symbol AMEH.
The Company’s data-enabled clinical platform provides care for patients continuously; whether they are in the hospital, in a skilled nursing facility or at home, including end-of-life care through its hospice/palliative care program and high-risk medical management program for patients with multiple chronic illnesses. Its MSO platform will be able to provide the full suite of solutions for physicians, independent physician associations, medical groups, managed care organizations, hospitals and accountable care organizations, including claims process/adjudication, credentialing, contracting, and data collection, analysis and reporting. ApolloMed’s proprietary cloud and mobile-based population health management platform, Apollo Care Connect, includes evidence-based digital care plans for patients with chronic illnesses, a personal health assistant that allows patients to view their health data and to interact real-time with their physician and care managers. Platform features include an inpatient dashboard, care management modules, and the ability to extract clinical and claims data from multiple EHR and claims systems.
Questions and Answers
No. Your current shares will not change but will now be listed and trade on the NASDAQ Capital Markets Platform.
The value of your AMEH shares will remain to be the current stock price multiplied by the number of AMEH shares you own.
The following are some of the reasons for the Merger. Additional detail is available in our filed S4.
- Highly strategic combination of two physician-driven companies offering end-to-end solutions and become a leader in the US Population Health Industry
- Increased scale, including financial, clinical, network size and operational attributes
- Increased management and execution expertise
- Increased ability to enter into risk and valued based arrangements
- Leverage technology and data to provide total care
- Potential for geographic expansion
- Ability to commence new advanced reimbursement models
- With NASDAQ Uplisting, a more established and expansive stock trading platform for shareholders
Network Medical Management Inc. (“NMM”), is a California corporation formed in 1994. NMM, together with its subsidiaries and affiliated physician groups, constitutes a patient and physician centric, integrated healthcare delivery system and management services organization (MSO) focused on providing coordinated, outcomes based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
Please reference our S-4 filing for more detailed information on NMM.
Please refer to our S4 for full details of proforma financials. Key elements include:
- For the unaudited pro forma condensed combined statement of operations for the three (3) month period from April 1, 2017 to June 30th, 2017, revenue for this period was $125,749,420 with a positive operating and net income.
- For the unaudited pro forma condensed combined statements of Operations and Balance Sheet, for the fiscal year ending March 31st, 2017, revenues were $358,180,435 with a positive operating and net income.
- We plan on providing a future update on AMEH financials.
Regardless of initiatives, organizations providing good quality, cost effective care are needed and we believe will flourish in the future. This merger only furthers the capabilities to compete and thrive in any healthcare model; from fee-for-service through advanced payment models and full risk capitation.